Thursday, May 17, 2012

A little about me...

Hi there. My name is Lexie :)
I am a stay at home Mom and Wife <3
In my spare time, I love to crochet.
I've always been into crafts, and when my Grandma passed away a few years ago
I got her crochet hooks... It wasn't until after I had my baby girl that I start to crochet though.
Now that I have a crazy 15 mo. old, I crochet when she's napping or at night, after she's gone to bed. Around Christmas last year, I was super busy with orders, but, orders have slowed down since then... But that's ok, now I'm working on expanding my range of items, and getting them professionally photographed. 

I take custom orders, and am always willing to help you find a pattern for exactly what you want, if I don't have one already! Keep an eye on my blog to stay up to date on my projects!

<3, Lexie

No comments:

Post a Comment